Temporary Part-time Circulation Clerk - 2 Openings
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service to the community? Are you enthusiastic about working with a friendly and collaborative staff in a newly renovated library? Do you embrace advances in technology?
Downers Grove Public Library is seeking two friendly, enthusiastic temporary Circulation Clerks for our customer centric Circulation team. We are looking for candidates who:
● have a friendly personality to provide great customer service
● are able to communicate well to customers and staff
● prioritize, multitask, and perform accurately in a detailed environment
● are able to physically move heavy materials
● are proactive in problem solving
● enthusiastically adapt to technological changes
Candidates must be available for four hour shifts during mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends. These positions average between 12 and 16 hours per week. One of these positions ends mid-August, 2016, and the other position ends December 31, 2016.
Email your application to Melanie Mertz, Circulation Services Manager, Downers Grove Public Library, firstname.lastname@example.org , by Sunday, May 22. Application forms are available at the Circulation Service Desk or here .
Downers Grove Public Library is an equal opportunity employer.
The library accepts completed job applications  at any time. Download the PDF by right clicking the link and selecting save as. Email the completed form to email@example.com in the Administration Office. Applications will be kept on file for six months.