Computers & Equipment
Two reader/printers are located in the second floor Computer Room. One machine reads both film and fiche; one machine is only for film. Both machines allow printing from the image. The machine that reads both film and fiche also allows for saving images to a flash drive. No appointment is needed to use the readers. Printing copies costs 10 cents per page.
The library has these sources on microform:
- Chicago Tribune newspaper on microfilm from 1976 to 2010
- Downers Grove Reporter newspaper on microfilm from 1895 to the present
- New York Times newspaper on microfilm from 1940-1965 and 1970-2005
- Newsweek magazine on microfilm from 1958-1979 and on microfiche 1980-2006
- Time magazine on microfilm from 1963-1979 and on microfiche from 1939-2008